Tricks With Baking Soda That Every Woman Should Know! - HEALTYMON - healty exercise

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Tricks With Baking Soda That Every Woman Should Know!

Stain Remover Mask Recipes (Freckle, Sun, Pimples, Skin Stain)
If you suffer from skin blemishes, acne scars, freckles and sunspots, you can remove these scars with the baking powder mask recipes given by Beautician Suna Dumankaya. Baking powder; a natural chemical formed from the composition of a type of salt, carbonate and a weak acid. Here are the recipes from Suna Dumankaya;

Mask to remove skin stains from baking powder by Suna Dumankaya

1 teaspoon yogurt, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to mix with your skin. Drive to a small area and check if your skin is allergic to the composition. Then rub and soak your skin on the spot and rub it at the end of time. If you feel burning and itching, immediately wash away the mixture without waiting on your skin. You can apply this mask once a week.

Suna Dumankaya to remove black spots with baking powder

Sual I have black dots on my face, do you have a mask to get rid of them?

Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with a pinch of grape until the juice comes out. Apply on skin and leave for 20 minutes.

Suna Dumankaya to remove sunspots with baking powder

Sual with sun effect on my face, spots occur. What would you recommend for these spots?

One teaspoon of baking powder, one teaspoon of strained yogurt, a tablespoon of oat flour with a grated potato and mix with a face of the potatoes. Continue to rub as your skin absorbs the mixture. After half an hour scrub out and wash your face. Apply this formula twice a week. In order to prevent the formation of new stains, always use a cream with a cream.

Suna Dumankaya's baking powder and pimples

Sual I'm in trouble with pimples on my face, what do you recommend?

Grate and mix the shell of an orange with 1 teaspoon of carbonate. Add a few drops of orange juice to the skin after the mixture is clean. Apply this formula for 4 days, morning to evening. You will see a lot of benefits.

Suna Dumankaya to remove freckles with baking powder

Sual When I went on vacation, the sun caused freckling on my face and other sun in my skin. How does it go?

1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 tablespoons oat flour and 3 tablespoons yogurt mix. 1 per week, this mixture to freckled areas and leave for 1 hour.

Suna Dumankaya's baking powder and acne scars

What should I do to get rid of Sual Acne scars?

Mix 1 tablespoon powder with one teaspoon, baking powder, lemon juice and sweet almond oil. Rub 15 minutes after rubbing on your face. Use a 20-factor product when you go out.

Sual I have sunspots on my face. I don't want to use fabricated product. What do you suggest?

One teaspoon of baking powder, one teaspoon of Vaseline and one egg shell into a flour and mix. Soak for 20 minutes. Then rub off your skin. Use 20-factor products when going out.

Sual What is your most practical formula for acne scars on my face?

Mix one teaspoon of baking powder with one tablespoon of filtered yogurt and leave for one hour on clean skin. Do it once a week, and in eight weeks your spots will open slowly.